Wednesday, August 5, 2009

how can i chang my orkut log in id from yahoo to gmail.?

Actually i have one very strange problem,


i started my orkut a/c withyahoo id,coz i didnt have a Gmail id, but


now even though i have one m still my orkut account with my yahoo


email id as the login


id


But now i would want to sign in to my orkut a/c with my gmail id and i


dont want to change my whole account and want to keep same account


with my friends already there in my profile,


so can i change my login id


account to gmail now...pls reply me
how can i chang my orkut log in id from yahoo to gmail.?
integrate gtalk with your orkut account . then you will see that you have to enter a new user id. that id becomes a partial google id with only gtalk. so now you log into gmail using that id. after that you can log into orkut using the same id.
Reply:i think it's not possible. you need to create another orkut account, Your question sounds interesting, We let us wait for another answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment