Wednesday, August 5, 2009

There are so many mails me to my alternate mail id is gmail and say that i have cash price of lakhs of ponds o

or dollars and asking me to give details about my contat no i have given some dettails. it seem to be everybody says the same that my is deposited in a temporary account ask for some other details. they say that they have taken my email from yahoo but no body conntacted through yahoo mail. so what is this, atleast i need yahoo help desk to find out i have forwarded all mails to yahoo mail inbox of mine
There are so many mails me to my alternate mail id is gmail and say that i have cash price of lakhs of ponds o
SCAM just hit the SPAM button do not open it just confirms your email address and you will get a lot more spam. Never give out your personal info to any of these places. Hope this helps!!!
Reply:Don't pay attention to spam. Do not give out any of your personal information. Delete.

No comments:

Post a Comment