Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gmail n orkut id hacked?

my gmail id and orkut id both has been hacked yesterday.. n who hacked my id has changed the e-mail address..


i can't login my account.. i dunno wat to do nw :(


can anyone help me out...
Gmail n orkut id hacked?
my orkut and gmail id was also hacked but i got it back in a week by reporting detils of hacking to google


just go to option Ï cannot access my acount"and then chose the option which says that your account is being used by some one else

2 comments:

  1. Thank you http://www.activehackers.com/crack-hotmail-password.php for providing such an intelligent and insightful service. I orders last week and followed your instructions to hacking hotmail account. It helped me discover concrete evidence of my husband's year long affair with his secretary. I've realized this nightmare marriage was a huge mistake, luckily I'm young and will be all the better for it! Thank again for such great service to hacking facebook password


    hacking programs to hack facebook passwords - how to hack into someones yahoo email for real free


    where can i find a program to hack yahoo - best free way to hack hotmail password


    -- Rose P, San Diego, CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing http://www.activehackers.com/hacking-hotmail-passwords.php !!!! I am surprise how quickly these guys got hotmail passwords hacking for me. I just got the hotmail password hacked in minutes after sending payment through credit card. Very impressed. You did an awesome job and so fast. Highly recommended service of hacking hotmail passwords. GREAT JOB!!



    hack into facebook account - hack into yahoo

    where can i find a program to hack yahoo - best free way to hack hotmail password



    Paula Robinson, Lincoln


    England

    ReplyDelete