Tuesday, July 14, 2009

If a person's show offline on yahoo msgr(using gmail id)but he is still online then how i know that he is st

if a person's show offline on yahoo msgr (using gmail id) but he is still online then how i know that he is still online? actually my friend use gmail and chat on yahoo msgr but now he show himself offline regularly but i know that he is regularly online my problem is that how can i identify him that he is still online (he did invisible/offline for me) so please help me if you people can? my friend use gmail id he has no any yahoo id but he chat with me on yahoo. pls help me...
If a person's show offline on yahoo msgr(using gmail id)but he is still online then how i know that he is st
There's no way you can see if he has set it to "show offline"...that's his prerogative.
jewish name

No comments:

Post a Comment