Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I hve a problem with GMAIL Id can someone help?

hai guys.. i hve a primary yahoo id..heavyhearts@yahoo.co.in...i created an orkut profile by using the yahoo id.. and then i created a temp GMail id dwayneheavyhearts@gmail.com..but my orkut profile automaticall linked to this Gmail id..and now i created a secondary GMail id sabu.heavyhearts@gmail.com.. and i want to change the orkut id or yahoo id to be linked to my secondary GMail id..but when ever i enter my yahoo id it automatically takes me to the temp id... how can i change the profile in google or yahoo networks so that i can only use my yahoo and secondary GMail id..can someone pls help me with this
I hve a problem with GMAIL Id can someone help?
Change you are Settings in Gmail Remove you are alternative email id

No comments:

Post a Comment