Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I was a Gmail ID 1 year before. I have forgot password and password recover question and secondary mail?

address also. I want to delete that account. What I do ?
I was a Gmail ID 1 year before. I have forgot password and password recover question and secondary mail?
Well if you dont have any of the required information such as PASSWORD%26lt; recovery ANSWER, or secondary EMAIL... there is a good chance you dont even own the account, because youd have to be a complete idiot to forget all 3 of those...





you are probably some kid trying to figure out how to hack someone elses email. If you are not and you genuinly want to know how to delete the account then...





If you do not access your account on gmail for 60 days, it will automatically delete itself... So dont worry about it.
name common

No comments:

Post a Comment