Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My id is meggimistry14@gmail.com i want do my own beauty website how can it posible?

i am a beautician my baby like to small so i cant join job %26amp; such home job also so i want to join with my group one website for my beauty study so how can this possible pleas send me advice for my own website
My id is meggimistry14@gmail.com i want do my own beauty website how can it posible?
You should really delete this topic, as your full email address is in the title.





It will be picked up by spam bots and scammers and then you will get HEAPS AND HEAPS of scam and spam emails every single day.





You should always seperate your email address if you post it in public;





ie. whatever (at) whatever.com





instead of:





whatever@whatever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment