Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My gmail/orkut id has been hacked!

My id on gmail has been hacked. I recieved a message containing a link to a site (it was something like www.orkut-2009.cu.co) and upon opening the site, they asked for my user name and password. Even though i was pretty sure that the site was dangerous the phrase "curiosity killed the cat" applied to me! i entered the information and then later i discovered that my password had been changed along with my secondary email address and my secret question. Please can someone assist me in regaining my account somehow! I would be extremely thankful if someone could help me out of my problem!
My gmail/orkut id has been hacked!
i dont think that u can recover it and if u want ur account back mail me at rahul.kucheria@yahoo.com i will hack ur id again and will give it to u











HOPE IT HELPED














njoy
scientific name

No comments:

Post a Comment