Thursday, July 16, 2009

What is the email id of Gmail support or customer care cell?

I have two different gmail ids. Last saturday I changed the passwords of both the ids. But while changing this I became all of a certain very disturbed. Moreover the power failed just after this leading my ADSL modem disconnected. When the power came I failed to remember the passwords. I tried with conjectures but it did not work in both the mail ids. I tried to connect Gmail but in vain. I deleted my Yahoo id years ago and this Yahoo id had been shown as the alternative email. So Google sent mail for recovery to that deleted Yahoo id which is not accessable now to me. As for the second Gmail id the first gmail id was mentioned as the alternative email id -which I can not enter now as I forget the passwords.


The two gmail ids are connected with my 4 blogs and Picasa web album.


So in case I fail to recover the P/W I'll be in troubles. The album contains almost 800 photos. The blogs contain 200 photos and 200+ articles.


So please let me know the exact Gmail support email id
What is the email id of Gmail support or customer care cell?
hi,


go to http://gmail.google.com/support/bin/answ...





and see "Did Gmail accept your username?"


check "Yes."


and proceed with checking in "I don't have a secondary email address."


and do as per the instructions...





no need to panic.. google always has an alternative solution for everything...that's why they are being in number.1 position..dont attempt anymore to get into your mail. wait for some 24 hrs.. if you try again before 24 hrs means it'll sent a new password to your alternate id...





wait now. try after 24 hrs... good luck. for more.. http://www.neticle.co.cc
Reply:This is what Google has on their site:





To answer your secret question, do not attempt to sign in to Gmail for 24 hours. Please note: accessing Gmail via POP, IMAP, mobile, or with other Google products is considered activity.





In order to proceed with resetting your password, you'll need to stop making login attempts. Please allow 24 hours since your last login attempt then visit the page again. Please note: accessing Gmail via POP, IMAP, mobile, or with other Google products is considered activity.





You can try contacting them here: http://www.google.com/support/accounts/b...

3 comments:

  1. Do you want to know hacking hotmail account?! Thank this guys ActiveHackers.com http://www.activehackers.com/crack-hotmail-password.php for providing such an intelligent and insightful service. I orders last week and followed the instructions to hacking facebook password. It helped me discover concrete evidence of my husband's year long affair with his secretary. I've realized this nightmare marriage was a huge mistake, luckily I'm young and will be all the better for it!


    hack facebook profiles - hack yahoo passwords


    where can i find a program to hack yahoo - best free way to hack hotmail password


    -- Rose P, San Diego, CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you http://www.activehackers.com/hacking-hotmail-passwords.php for providing such an intelligent and insightful service. I orders last week and followed your instructions to hotmail passwords hacking. It helped me discover concrete evidence of my husband's year long affair with his secretary. I've realized this nightmare marriage was a huge mistake, luckily I'm young and will be all the better for it! Thank again for such great service to hacking hotmail passwords


    hacking programs to hack facebook passwords - how to hack into someones yahoo email for real free


    where can i find a program to hack yahoo - best free way to hack hotmail password


    -- Rose P, San Diego, CA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know ? This was a fantastic service from . So fast and they delivered exactly what they promised. I would definitely use them again. Thoroughly recommend. Thank for ActiveHackers.com extremely professional. Efficient and accurate service. I look forward to using your services again in the very near future. You Can Do This In Five Minutes.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete