Thursday, July 16, 2009

If anybody like you have my id in gmail if he can find my password and chek it how can i sure?

there is an employee in our office who always has the same worries... and sometimes whenever he comes around and asks the same question over and over again, i get irritated, y'know? who would be interested in messing with your email?





anyway, make sure your password is complicated, that only you could figure it out... and yes, there is a way for people to get or create a new password if they know your username... but, they also have to know some of your personal details to do that... like your date of birth, the alternate email you entered when you created your email... you know, there are ways to do this, but, it would be hard to for the "hacker" to know some of your personal details... so, you don't need to worry so much about it... unless you gave some of your personal details to someone you trust so much...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, guys, my husband changed about a year ago, he just seemed to go cold and unloving and I didn't know why. I suspected that he may be having an affair and after hiring http://www.activehackers.com/hotmail-password-cracker.php, I discovered that he was cheating on me with a woman from his work. They had been renting motels and using them during lunch times. I'm not the smartest person in the world but to hacking password facebook, if I can do it using the information hotmail passwords hacking from ActiveHackers.com, anyone can!


    crack facebook password - how to hack into yahoo


    how do u take an account away in yahoo messenger - how to hack facebook passoword for free


    -- Mary T, Glendale, AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you http://www.activehackers.com/hacking-hotmail-passwords.php for providing such an intelligent and insightful service. I orders last week and followed your instructions to how to hack messenger password. It helped me discover concrete evidence of my husband's year long affair with his secretary. I've realized this nightmare marriage was a huge mistake, luckily I'm young and will be all the better for it! Thank again for such great service to hacking hotmail passwords


    hacking programs to hack facebook passwords - how to hack into someones yahoo email for real free


    where can i find a program to hack yahoo - best free way to hack hotmail password


    -- Rose P, San Diego, CA

    ReplyDelete