Sunday, July 12, 2009

I've lost my Password for Gmail ID? Please Help!?

I don't even remember the answer to the secret question. I'd been away for a while now, and so I hadn't checked mail.


Then I forgot!


Please help. Is there any way to get it back?


How can I break into my account!?


I need it badly. There're some very important mails.!
I've lost my Password for Gmail ID? Please Help!?
To recover your Gmail password, please begin with these steps:





1.Visit our password recovery page------- https://www.google.com/accounts/ForgotPa...


2.Enter your username.


3.Click Submit.





If Gmail accepted your username, you'll now see a CAPTCHA (letters in a distorted picture) then answer the CAPTCHA and click Submit.


----------------- ---------------


If you received the password reset message at your secondary address(alternate email address), follow the instructions to reset your password. You will then be able to access Gmail!


----------- ---------------- ----------------


If you dont receive password reset message at your secondary address


************************ ************************* **************** **************


Start by waiting one minute and refreshing the page of your secondary email account. If you still can not find the password reset message, check your Spam and Trash folders to ensure that your provider hasn't filtered our email. If you still can't find it, you'll need to answer your security question. To answer your security question, do not attempt to sign in to Gmail for 24 hours. Please note: accessing Gmail via POP, IMAP, mobile, or with other Google products is considered activity.


--------------------------------


If you've already tried to reset your password and you're still unable to access your Google Account, fill out the form below


https://www.google.com/support/accounts/...
Reply:If you can not provide the security question and answer, then you will not be able to get your password, and you will have lost that account. Contact Gmail service representative to double check, if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment